Monday, November 21, 2011

I Love Life!

It's Fall, and the colors are out of this world! Seasons changing and so is my life...once again. 
First things first.. we have another Shugart to carry on the family name... Paden Anthony! Moms and grandma and I am an aunt and can't wait to meet him.  Stinks that we are all so far from one another, but will be seeing them all soon. 
What a riot! He looks just like Ash!

Headed south next mo! Go 30! Lots coming up in Dec, am finally using the insurance lic I got back in Feb, and it's taking me to Eugene!  I am stoked.  The town is a lot like Austin and it is beautiful down there.  I've been in training this month two times a week down in Eugene and working the other days here in Salem still.  I will be full time down there Dec 1, and am so excited for the new career.  It is something I actually believe in, and know that I will be very happy helping others out for a living.  Its an opportunity of a lifetime that I couldn't pass up.  I love how life works out, all the turns and unexpected doors that open every day.  I think by this time next year both mommy and I will be out of Salem and enjoying our new towns and homes (all very exciting, this town is lame... we call it 'solame' 

I hope everyone is wonderful, I miss you all! Happy Holidays and I will see everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment