Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vineyard Adventure

Happy memorial day everyone! I hope someone got some sun, and some boating in this weekend.  It is still in the low 60's here in OR.  Unbelievable. 

So this is how I know I am growing up... we will just pretend I have several other options for ways to spend the holiday weekend... but alas I began my new 2nd job at a winery, Chateau Bianca.  The position is such a good fit for me, chatting up passerbyers, serving wines that our vineyard produces right there on property, and all around just enjoying the new scene and new co-workers.  It should only be for a couple days each week, but hopefully I will get in on the wine and food festivals that are in OR all summer.  I have some amazing photos of the wineries between the farm and Salem, and will get those posted soon. 

Summer has officially kicked off! Looking forward to the dry season up here, and the very very long days that are ahead.  I hope everyone at least entertains the idea of a visit this year to come see us! Mountains, and coast, and forests OH MY! 

LOTS OF LOVE

2 comments:

  1. I could use a good Riesling tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I have an iPhone app for wineries coming out soon... you would be perfect to give us some feedback! Much love.

    ReplyDelete